£50 - £60 per hour
6 days ago
Morson Talent are currently looking to recruit an experienced Construction Manager to support three major infrastructure programmes.
The Programmes of work are all taking place in a nuclear Submarine refit facility and the Construction Manager will be required to oversee all of the works taking place on this complex site ensuring that the physical works are integrated and undertaken in a safe manner. This will involve working alongside three Programme managers and a range of other organisations also undertaking works on the same site.
The potential post holder would preferably have experience of supervising multi-disciplinary works in a nuclear environment. The type of works included in the Programme Managers scope include:
* Overhaul and/or replacement of existing equipment,
* Strip, refurbishment and re-instatement of services in subway systems,
* A range of civil construction works from simple breeze block construction to seismically qualified re-enforced concrete installation,
* Completion of the commissioning of complex Nuclear Submarine defuelling plant.
* Refurbishment of dockside cranes etc.
The client is looking to fill this post as soon as possible as there are a range of works already taking place and there is about to be a significant ramp up in these works.
Candidates holing current full Security clearance would be preferable.
The role has been deemed inside IR35 so the rates will be £50-60 per hour via an Umbrella company, PAYE option available.