£350 - £450 per day
8 months ago
Construction Manager required for Large Transformation project
Reporting directly to the Project Manager
Role to manage and report on the progress of the Contractor to ensure works are sequenced and undertaken in accordance with the programme, approved design, specifications and in accordance with the requirements of the contract and HS&E standards. Review, comment and propose solutions and best practice on logistics strategies, method statements, construction methodologies. Serve as the Supervisor under the contract to inspect works for quality and compliance, identify and record defects and administer to ensure remedial works are completed.
- Minimum 20 years experience
- Contractor background
- Prefer Civils background (not heavy Civils) RC and structural steel frames
- Have had experience with other disciplines e.g. MEP, facades etc so a good 'all rounder'
- Has worked under NEC contracts
- Ideally has been appointed as the Supervisor under NEC (this is not essential but would be a great advantage)
- High level of knowledge and understanding of current HS&E legislation
- Intention is for this role to start in the Enabling Works package then progress through to the actual Building so a full term through to the 4th quarter 2020 is envisaged
- Required start - immediate