Lossiemouth, Moray, N. East, Scotland
7 days ago
The Construction Managers will be one of a few subject matter experts within the organisation who has the depth and breadth of functional knowledge to manage the establishment of complex & sensitive facilities at deployed locations (inc RAF Bases, customer sites and overseas locations). To underpin this depth and breadth of knowledge the following qualifications and experience will be expected:
- Degree Qualified Project Management / Construction / Facilities Professional
- +5 Years experience in a leadership role in a facilities management / construction project management environment.
- Experience of high value / high complexity / multiple stakeholder facilities projects with demonstrable process track record
- Experience of managing a professional team engaged in a wide variety of construction, design and contractual activities.
- Strong track record of achievements and working knowledge/experience in Customer Service, Safety including CDM, PUWER & H&S legislation, Quality and Productivity improvement.
Your main responsibilities as an OSSC Works Service Engineer will involve:
Interpretation of site customer requirements, leading to the preparation of design specifications, implementation plans for construction.
Co-ordinating and managing project teams, consultants and contractors to effectively deliver the project design and implement the construction activities.
Manage the team through the required RIBA Plan of Work Stages and required company approval process to the desired customer, client and company objectives.
Applying technical skills, ensuring all relevant company / industry standards are achieved and costs are minimised where possible
Monitoring and managing implementation progress against the agreed design, programme and quality plans, to achieve the project objectives and progress milestones.
Managing the handover, acceptance and defect management process to the satisfaction of the customer
Resolution management of any design, construction and SHE issues associated with the project output through the life of the project, using your technical expertise and customer liaison expertise
Ensuring that all projects are delivered in accordance with company and departmental quality procedures
Responsible for the Health & Safety aspects throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring projects are designed, coordinated and implemented in line with current company processes and statutory health and safety legislation
Undertaking site inspections and checks of the working environment in respect of the tasks being undertaken by the Construction contractors, producing site inspection reports