14 days ago
Project Manager / Construction Manager
12-month Fixed Term Contract - potential to be extended.
Salary - Excellent pay TBD
* $1.7bn Mixed use development consisting of 500,000 sqm of residential, retail, commercial and hotel space 4 levels of basement car park, podium and several towers of different asset class- resi/hotel/retail/office
* Project has been ongoing for 7 - 8 years
* Motts are now in place as Project Management and Commercial Consultant for the shell and core with an additional team providing retail fit out management to retail units for circa 110 tenants
* Currently have 22 people on site in various functions across the site, there are many expats on site
* The contract is running into the last 12 months
2 x PMs required
* Should be hands on and active PMs that get out on site and oversee the Contractors work to make sure it is on scope, on time and within budget. This will then be liaised back to the end client.
* Senior Construction Manager level with good commercial awareness would be a good fit.
* Candidates should have proven experience of dealing with tough contractors on this sort of project - acting as that conduit between client and contractor
* 15 - 25 years' experience
* Major project experience is key, but there is no expectation to have delivered onto projects of this size.
* A mix of low, medium and high-rise experience, although the towers are already up.
* Degree in relevant field plus various other qualifications will come with quality candidates including Health and Safety onsite.
* There is no restriction on nationality or location however the project language is English so they should have good spoken and written English.
* Candidates from Contractors or Consultancies (that have site experience) will be considered.
* We should manage candidate expectations in that it is a tough environment to save problems down the line. Winters are very cold and summers are very warm.
Please send your CV