Up to £28.00 per hour
5 months ago
Our client - a world leader in aerospace defence equipment - is recruiting for a Change Management professional to work within their state of the art facility in Stevenage.
- Carrying out Engineering Change Management Activities to include:
- Reviewing documentation for completion and accuracy
- generating part numbers/Drawing numbers, structuring Bills of Material
- interrogating engineering drawings and implementing the Engineering Changes.
- Support in Generating, publishing and maintaining Configuration Management Plans, Product/Project Structures, Strike Registers, Design Signature Lists, etc
- Supporting regular Configuration Management Committee meetings (CMC, LTC, CCB), Modification meetings and ad hoc meetings: schedule diary, manage meetings, generate agendas, take and publish minutes
- Supporting Configuration Manager in the planning and carrying out of Supplier Audits: Schedule diary, generate agendas and reports, chase non-conformities and update the audit tracker
- Ideally suited to someone who has proven experience of working in a similar role within the defence sector, but will consider candidates from other industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, etc
- Suitable experience including Bill of Material Engineers, Material Requirements Planning Analysts, Engineering Change Engineers, Technical Data Managers, etc., will also be considered.
- Experience with MS Office and data systems (Windchill an advantage)
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills with good attention to detail