£50.00 - £55.00 per hour
11 months ago
2 years +
As part of the Systems Engineering team, to define overall configuration management rules,
methods, tools and objectives for the programme System, implement them and ensure that they are applied by all Stakeholders.
Key Responsibility Areas and associated Standards of Performance
* To provide technical knowledge, experience, and direction, and draw upon best practice from the customer
* To carry out CM functions identifying CIs, baselining, change control, auditing.
* To ensure team completes, reports and delivers work to agreed time, cost and quality,
* To report progress and raise any delivery issues to manager.
* To lead and proactively contribute to meetings and present work to the customer, management, partners/suppliers, and other stakeholders as required.
* To proactively seek improvements to process and product and propose plans to achieve
* To ensure team operates under the technical governance of the Chief Engineer and under the guidance of the appropriate company procedures and suggest required tailoring thereof.
Ideally have an active UK SC/NATO security clearance or if not current must be eligible and willing to undertake the required clearance understanding that the position cannot be commenced until the clearance is in place.
Location: Eastern Europe
This is a fixed term contract position offering the following benefits in addition to a competitive base salary.
Home leave allowance - to maintain links with family (contribution to additional flights)
Car Allowance and access to car scheme
Access to Furnished & Serviced Accommodation or cash equivalent (£10,000)
Medical and emergency dental insurance
Immigration and destination services support
Expatriation and Repatriation support
5% completion bonus per year