£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
10 months ago
Duration: Initially until 17/03/2020
Rates: £30-£35 per h LTD
- Carrying out Engineering Change Management Activities to include: Reviewing documentation for completion and accuracy, generating part numbers/drawing numbers, structuring Bills of Material, interrogating engineering drawings and implementing the Engineering Changes.
- Support in Generating, publishing and maintaining: Configuration Management Plans, Product/Project Structures, Strike Registers, Design Signature Lists, etc.
- Supporting regular Configuration Management Committee meetings (CMC, LTC, CCB).
- Supporting Configuration Manager in the planning and carrying out of Supplier Audits
Proven ability/Key skills:
- Proven record of working in a similar role with suitable knowledge
- Familiarity with MS Office and data systems (Windchill an advantage)
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills with good attention to details
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining a UK MOD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).