£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Ltd company
4 months ago
Stevenage - 6 month duration - Pay rate £30-£35 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Configuration Engineer to work for our defence client based in Stevenage.
- Carrying out Engineering Change Management Activities to include: Reviewing documentation for completion and accuracy, Generating part numbers/Drawing numbers, structuring Bills of Material, interrogating engineering drawings and implementing the Engineering Changes.
- Support in Generating, publishing and maintaining: Configuration Management Plans, Product/Project Structures, Strike Registers, Design Signature Lists, etc.
- Supporting regular Configuration Management Committee meetings (CMC, LTC, CCB), Modification meetings and ad hoc meetings: schedule diary, manage meetings, generate agendas, take and publish minutes.
- Supporting Configuration Manager in the planning and carrying out of Supplier Audits: Schedule diary, generate agendas and reports, chase non-conformities and update the audit tracker
- Ideally suited to someone who has proven ability of working in a similar role within the defence sector: Candidates from other industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Suitable experience including Bill of Material Engineers, Material Requirements Planning Analysts, Engineering Change Engineers, Technical Data Managers, etc., will also be considered.
- Knowledge of MS Office and data systems (Windchill an advantage)
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the project involved all candidates must be capable of gaining a UK MOD Security Clearance (SC level).