7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Configuration Coordinator based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
To Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in the discharge of the clients Configuration Management Processes and activities, ensuring accurate configuration data is delivered within the required timescales.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Preparation and delivery of configuration deliverables in accordance with LH procedures and contractual requirements, including configuration management plans.
- Processing of Change Requests and Change Collectors in a timely manner from point of initiation through to operational implementation.
- Deliver timely Configuration Management reports & management information, including configuration status reports, KPIs and trackers in line with a defined frequency.
- Prepare and submit change Proposal forms required for Customer Approval in accordance with internal or customer contracted processes.
- Aerospace/Engineering background
- Experience using SAP
- The ability to review technical drawings is highly beneficial
- Experience working as a quality engineer is beneficial but not essential
Please contact us for more information.