£160.00 - £200.00 per day
22 days ago
The configuration controller is responsible for;
- Implementing the process and any changes required as defined by the Configuration Manager.
- Maintaining & updating the configured items register.
- Maintaining a register of baselines and reporting on their status (Gaps/Omissions).
- Maintaining and updating the change register.
- Providing status reports on KPI's based around the status of configured items, establishment of baselines and change progression KPI's.
- SME on process and Tools to inform process improvement and support day to day enquiries from process users.
- Ensuring the correct usage of the CM tools and the Integrity of configuration records, history and traceability.
- Proposing process improvements.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A CONFIGURATION CONTROLLER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)