Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Portsmouth - 3 month contract - £29.49 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Configuration Controller to work for our defence client on naval projects. You will be based at the Broak Oak site in Portsmouth.
The key responsibilities of the Configuration Controller are:
- Enforcement of the project's Configuration Management Processes.
- Manage the Project's use of Teamcenter.
- Manage the customer supplied Project Data.
- Manage the Software Archives and Released Media.
- Configure the Project Baselines.
- Maintain the Configuration Management Plans.
- Facilitate the Project Configuration Control Committee (CCC) Meetings.
- Facilitate the lower level CCC Meetings.
- Perform Configuration Audits.
- Perform Configuration Management Status Accounting.
- Manage the Project's software licences.
- Manage the backup of the Project Specific hardware.
- Administer the Training Design Secret LAN with respect to user access, backups & anti-virus software.
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the project all candidate must be eligible to gain a UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level.