Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
To Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in the discharge of LH Configuration Management Processes and activities, ensuring accurate configuration data is delivered within the required timescales. Working with stakeholders across all relevant functions, ensuring that internal and external deliverables are in accordance with the LH policies and procedures, from requirement identification, definition and design through to operational implementation, ensuring the integrity of the product design.
- Preparation and delivery of configuration deliverables in accordance with LH procedures and contractual requirements, including configuration management plans.
- Processing of Change Requests and Change Collectors in a timely manner from point of initiation through to operational implementation.
- Where applicable, act as secretary for CREC (Chaired by CM), CCB & CIB meetings ensuring;
- Generation of Agenda & Minutes
- Closure of actions to meet business needs.
- Deliver timely Configuration Management reports & management information, including configuration status reports, KPIs and trackers in line with a defined frequency.
- Prepare and submit change Proposal forms required for Customer Approval in accordance with internal or customer contracted processes.
- Where applicable support or attend Customer meetings relating to Configuration Management activities.
- Provide Configuration Management advice to other LH functional areas, to control the modification state of the product and its support equipment.
- Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in establishing configuration baselines, including the preparation of aircraft build standards, configured items lists & baseline establishment lists.
- This role may require you to drive 15,000 or more business miles each year. If applicable refer to HSP1091- Work Related Road Safety Policy.
- You are responsible for taking reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate with managers, supervisors and others to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations for health, safety and environment. Specific responsibilities for Employees are detailed within HSP 1015 - Workers Responsibilities.
Applicable to Managers/Supervisors Only - You are responsible for ensuring that activities under your control are undertaken in accordance with the requirements set out in the AWL SHE Policy, Health & Safety Operating manual, Health & Safety Policies & Procedures (HSP's) and Environmental Management System (EMS). These documents, identify your key responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Environmental Protection Act and other relevant HS&E legislation. Specific responsibilities for Managers and Supervisors are detailed within HSP1010 - Management Responsibilities.
Knowledge of general & company specific CM principles and processes.
General knowledge of aircraft design.
Good knowledge of key functional disciplines including Engineering, Operations, CS&T and Procurement.
Good interpersonal & facilitation skills
Ability to Interpret LH engineering drawings and manufacturing planning methods.
High concern for detail and quality
Good communication skills - Verbal, Written, Electronic.
Pro-active and enthusiastic
High degree of IT literacy
CMII certified or relevant experience