Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
3 months ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Co-ordinator to work for one of our Aerospace Clients based in Yeovil.
To Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in the discharge of the clients Configuration Management Processes and activities, ensuring accurate configuration data is delivered within the required timescales. Working with stakeholders across all relevant functions, ensuring that internal and external deliverables are in accordance with the client's policies and procedures, from requirement identification, definition and design through to operational implementation, ensuring the integrity of the product design.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Preparation and delivery of configuration deliverables in accordance with the client's procedures and contractual requirements, including configuration management plans.
- Processing of Change Requests and Change Collectors in a timely manner from point of initiation through to operational implementation.
- Where applicable, act as secretary for CREC (Chaired by CM), CCB & CIB meetings ensuring;
- Generation of Agenda & Minutes
- Closure of actions to meet business needs.
- Deliver timely Configuration Management reports & management information, including configuration status reports, KPIs and trackers in line with a defined frequency.
- Prepare and submit change Proposal forms required for Customer Approval in accordance with internal or customer contracted processes.
- Where applicable support or attend Customer meetings relating to Configuration Management activities.
- Provide Configuration Management advice to other functional areas, to control the modification state of the product and its support equipment.
- Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in establishing configuration baselines, including the preparation of aircraft build standards, configured items lists & baseline establishment lists.