Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £38000 per annum + pension, childcare allowance
about 1 year ago
Condition Monitoring Engineer
Location - Manchester
Salary - circa £28000 - 32000k + £6000 car allowance + pension + 25 days holiday
Hours - 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week)
* Ideally 3 - 5 years' experience in Vibration Analysis / Thermography and reporting and condition monitoring.
* Good CMMS knowledge / skills / experience (SAP, Maximo, etc).
* Clean full UK Driving Licence.
* BINDT Qualifications E.g. Vibration.
* Level 1 Thermography.
* Ideally marine sector experience.
* Knowledge of Ship Borne rotating equipment.
* Lubricant analysis.
* Balancing and laser alignment.
* Provide technical Condition Monitoring support for all customer queries.
* Delivery and setting to work of Condition Monitoring system installations offshore and on-shore.
* Carryout vibration signature analysis surveys.
* Compilation of vibration analytical reports for long term data analysis contracts.
* Compilation of bespoke vibration analytical reports for root cause analysis.
* Carryout thermographic surveys, compilation of thermographic analytical reports.
* Preparation and presentation of Condition Monitoring / Condition Based Maintenance training courses.
* Condition Monitoring database configuration.
* Provide engineering and technical input to all Condition Monitoring System installations.
* Maintain a good working liaison with ships engineers.
* Provide Technical inputs to quotations and tenders.
* Attendance at client meetings to assist with technical input.
To apply send CV to Jordan . Finch at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Condition monitoring; maintenance; mechanical; Condition based; reliability, engineer; Manufacturing plant; Engine; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, thermography; vibration; analysis; BINDT; Shipping; Marine.