Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Condition Monitoring Engineers/Reliability Engineers
Locations - Manchester and Trafford
Hours: 8 - 4 or 9 - 5 Mon-Fri
Morson are recruiting for multiple Condition Monitoring/ Reliability Engineers for leading organisations in the Greater Manchester area. We are recruiting for a Condition Minitoring Engineer for both a Fixed heavy industrial plant and a specialist firm which provides condition monitoring services to a diverse range of clients.
* Ideally 3 - 5 years' experience in Vibration Analysis / Thermography and reporting and condition monitoring.
* Good CMMS knowledge / skills / experience (SAP, Maximo, etc).
* Clean full UK Driving Licence.
* BINDT Qualifications E.g. Vibration.
* Level 1 Thermography.
* Ideally marine sector experience.
* Knowledge of Ship Borne rotating equipment.
* Lubricant analysis.
* Balancing and laser alignment.
To apply, please email your CV to Jordan . Finch at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key: Condition monitoring; maintenance; mechanical; Condition based; reliability, engineer; Manufacturing plant; Engine; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, thermography; vibration; analysis; BINDT; Shipping; Marine.