3 months ago
Job Description: Computer Security Support Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Location: Heysham - Lancashire
Start Date: ASAP
My Client is currently looking for a Computer Security Support engineer to join their current team for Initially 3 months in Heysham. The successful engineer will work as part of a team, with a reputation for quality, reliable and safe work.
The successful applicant will be required to provide assistance/drive development in the following areas:
- Assist with the management of CBSIS related documentation
- Provide guidance to engineering system owners on compliance with CBSIS requirements
- Assist with and support computer security initiatives that may include: -
- Carry out Anti Virus checks in line with established procedures.
- Carry out monitoring and checks of CBSIS audit logs
- Carry out monitoring and checks of Firewalls/DMZs and associated intermediate communications controls.
- Carry out regular backups of CBSIS systems in line with established procedures.
- Maintain and review access lists for CBSIS systems
- Provide input to, review and assess CBSIS system modifications
- Experience of working in a related field
- Excellent team working & communication skills
- Ability & discipline to follow procedures and processes - with a 'safety first' attitude
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships