Isle of Wight, England
12 days ago
Our prestigious Client based on the Isle of Wight within the Aerospace industry is looking for an individual to join the team as a Composite Logistics Cell Support Operator ASAP!!
The Cell Support Operator is to work at the Falcon Yard site- the role requires flexibility to work shift - the role will be based on Core Days but with the flexibility to work Double Day shift both earlies and lates - when working DD shift the rate increases by 25% - Overtime is also available hours as below. A Counterbalance Forklift Licence is mandatory.
- An experienced cell support operator with essential fork lift experience
- Work of own initiative & motivated
- Must be prepared to work within a freezer environment
- Must be prepared to carry out manual handling of boxes / rolls of material
- Attention to detail, paperwork as important as physical goods
- Computer literate, used to working in Goods In environment with ERP systems
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the Composite Cloth cutting and material process.
To ensure all Composite kits are cut, sorted, stored and then delivered to Composite Clean Area as per the Company Sales & Operating Plan.
Shift: Core Days working 4.5 Days Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm Fridays 7.45am to 12.45pm - If asked to work Double Day Shift the hours rotate weekly Mondays to Thursdays Earlies 6am to 2pm Lates 2pm to 10pm - Fridays Earlies 6am to 1.30pm and Lates 1.30pm to 9pm
Hours: 37hrs per week
Rates: Days £11.42ph PAYE Double days £14.28ph
To apply please forward an up to date CV stating availability/notice period along with copies of FLT