Up to £12.80 per hour + PAYE
8 months ago
Our Leading Client based in Avonmouth within the Aerospace industry is looking to recruit a Composite Assistant on site to start ASAP!!!
- To manoeuvre spars throughout the facility, and support with peripheral activities, which ensure operations are fully enabled for each manufacturing process.
- Tooling and equipment to ensure the effective flow of production with different lifting equipment including crane usage and fork lift driving.
- Plan ahead to ensure that equipment and jigs are fully utilised to maintain maximum effective production and have zero downtime
- Prepare and clean tooling for manufacture of composite spars
- Participate fully in local continuous improvement activities
- Work in line with Health & Safety site requirements
- Ability to see the bigger picture and work proactively to support production departments
- Good hand skills and co-ordination
- Overview of the composite manufacturing process
- Ability to operate lifting equipment
- Self-motivation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both alone and in small teams
- Ability and willingness to undertake training
- Working knowledge of IT systems
Full training will be provided, to perform in this role.
Desirable experience in the following would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Manufacturing production environment
Manual handling work environment
6 months on-going work
Days initially for a short period paying £10ph and then moving onto 6.5 day fortnight shift on days paying £12.80ph.
12-hour shifts - 7am - 7pm
Week 1 - Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat and Sun (half day on Sat or Sun) and Week 2 - Wed and Thurs
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV stating availability/notice period.