£0.00 - £16.26 per hour
7 months ago
To support and monitor asbestos, water hygiene, gas safety and statutory compliance. Acting as a primary point of contact, in 1st line response to customer queries, with direction from the Compliance support advisor, providing an initial assessment. Promoting an awareness and understanding of Health safety and Environmental, plus developing their own knowledge in Health and safety.
- Preparation of documentation for asbestos and water Hygiene, condition inspection and surveys
- To understand customer requirements and incorporate them into a schedule, whilst supporting the managing sub-contractors as directed by the RP's, in the safe delivery of compliance.
- 1st Line response to all customer Queries, for statutory inspections, Asbestos, gas Network and water hygiene.
- Update information on asbestos register, which shall remain current.
- Prepare technical Condition inspections and surveys for projects, providing engineering support and advice as directed by the Responsible Person (RP).
- Maintain water hygiene records, ensuring any changes to systems meet engineering design specifications/guidelines. Assist compliance team with Systems, that have been installed and commissioned correctly prior to operation.
- Aid in managing the LTPA contract for water hygiene, ensuring agreed targets are met.
- Perform weekly data migration of statutory inspection recording. Creating engineering defect reports, generating remedial works to be complete against any inspection failures.
- Actively support the compliance team, in the Management of monthly KPI's.
- Support all breaches in compliance are investigated recorded and reported in accordance with current client processes.
- Take guidance from the Compliance support advisor, to develop knowledge within the compliance team.
- Provide technical information and feed back to contractors, as direct by the compliance team
- Build experience and work towards functional and technical Knowledge of RP duties and responsibilities.
- Apply technical or mechanical knowledge, to support engineers in resolving common technical issues with systems and processes across areas of responsibilities.
- Achieve SHE passport.
- Must have technical or mechanical engineering experience to support the compliance team in providing technical engineering advice and surveys
- Must also have the ability to engage with neighbouring departments, where applicable, ensuring that the client maintains legal compliance