£70000.00 - £900000.00 per annum
5 months ago
* Lead the compliance agenda for international business in the Luxembourg and Europe with a potential opportunity to oversee and support businesses in the Middle-east & Africa, and work closely with the other Legal, Compliance and Risk Management colleagues in HQ and International business to develop and maintain International's Compliance Program in the region.
* Help establish and maintain regulatory and other compliance systems, policies and procedures in Lux/Europe.
* Support development of International's Global Compliance function, including developing Compliance policies and procedures, working in conjunction with AML compliance in managing AML Compliance risks, coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation in Lux/Europe, etc.
* Lead and support applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other similar FINTECH-related business licenses in jurisdictions where International conducts its businesses in Lux/Europe.
* Liaise with regulators, including coordination for any regulator's on-site inspection, if required.
* Conduct internal compliance training and education program from time to time.
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent work or legal experience.
* At least 10 years of relevant compliance or similar experience.
* Strong regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills.
* Knowledge of FINTECH, payment systems, money transmitter licensing and stored value licensing and similar legal and regulatory requirements in key strategic markets in UK/Europe.
* Certified member of ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists) will be a bonus.
* Team player and ability to work independently.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Excellent command of both spoken and written French and English. Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is highly advantageous.
* Experience with e-commerce, payments or financial services preferred.
* Some business travels to be expected.