Building, Construction and Infrastructure
£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am assisting my Client with the search for a Compliance Manager/Analyst, with a focus on investment strategy and performance.
You will be responsible for collating information and assessing risks and issues around the delivery of Company obligations and performance. You will also be helping to foster a change in culture to one of accountability, transparency and continuous improvement.
* Support the update of the Delivery Plan by contributing knowledge of commitments and risks against owned Key Performance Indicators and Strategic Delivery Review sections within Strategy and Planning.
* Own named sections within Strategy and Planning to provide quarterly updates to Divisional Director and Executive on Company commitment progress and Key Performance Indicator / Performance Indicator data commitments.
* Own named Key Performance Indicators and Performance Indicators within Strategy and Planning, developing an understanding of the measures and targets applied to monitor the Company's performance and efficiency.
* Responsible for gathering, collating and assessing information for Divisional Director and Executive to highlight risks and issues on named commitments, Key Performance Indicators and Performance Indicators, including the supporting of year-end assurance and completion of Performance Monitoring Statements.
* Responsible for the update of the Operational Metrics Manual, working with the business to embed accountabilities and ensure accurate processes are reflected.
* Responsible for setting priorities each year for named areas of accountability, checking and challenging areas of concern identified through investigation and analysis of all available information.
Business Knowledge and Experience
* Hold a relevant professional qualification, or demonstrate evidence of extensive vocational training in analysis.
* Experience of working in an analytic unit and/or data analysis role, identifying and analysing problems to provide intelligence-based recommendations.
* Working in a changing environment, illustrating an open transparent and collaborative approach to building internal and external relationships.
* Clear understanding of legislation and regulation applied to The Organisation England/the transport industry.
Functional / Technical Skills
* Capable of delivery in a complex customer facing organisation
* Able to work successfully with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to maximise delivery
* Unbiased ability to assess data quality and commitment commentaries
* Ability to manipulate and present trends, relationships from data series and to analyse reports