Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Morson international are working in partnership with our client Stansted Airport (part of Manchester Airport Group) and are recruiting for an Assets Compliance, Assurance and Authorising Manager (alt title - Engineering & Asset Compliance Manager), to be based at Stansted.
This is an important role as it requires putting together an auditing strategy for all engineering works being carried out on site and ensuring work is consistent, within agreed parameters and complies within quality control standards.
The role also ensures that regular checks on planned maintenance take place and permits to work are authorised.
This is a mobile role and you will find yourself travelling around site on a daily basis - excellent soft skills and a consultative and collaborative working style are essential for the role.
This role leads the Assets Team Compliance function for all statutory, insurance and technical standards. The successful candidate will develop and lead an Asset Assurance framework which builds on the Airport Resilience Programme and instigates a proactive audit framework within the Asset Team. The role will fulfil Authorising Authority for all permit requests and co-ordinate Stansted property and 3rd party requests on airport Assets, facilitating support from Asset Management.
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Our assets include Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. To ensure that our airports and our property portfolio is maintained and developed, our Asset Management team works around the clock to drive asset strategy, capital expenditure planning, engineering services, airport asset development, master planning and capacity planning.
* To act as an authorising authority for the Airport Permit System
* Develop a framework for auditing and recording compliance against operating procedures
* Develop a framework for auditing contractors when working under the allocated permits
* Act as fire safety lead for Assets including developing and implementing fire safety plans
* Own the airport resilience plan for Assets ensuring the audit plan is developed and audited on a periodic basis
* Ensure all processes and procedures are mapped and audited to ensure relevance
* Ensure that all relevant information is fed into the data records office
* Own asbestos record ensuring that work undertaken is in accordance with the relevant regulations
* Work with the Utilities, Environment and Compliance Manager and Head of Asset Optimisation to develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy to cover all aspects of airport asset management
* Provide technical input into capital projects
For this role you will ideally have experience of working in a maintenance environment and have proven ability in a technical assurance and compliance role. Alongside a knowledge of HSSE standards, experience of conducting audits and recording findings to identify improvements is advantageous. An engineering/asset management based qualification (or equivalent experience) is desirable and we are seeking a motivated, results focused individual with high standards.
To be successful in this role, you will have a high energy/ can-do attitude. You must be able to deliver on time and to the highest standard. You will be given the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful if you can bring the drive, personality and desire
Stansted offers a competitive salary plus pension, bonus and free parking. Stansted is a large employer in the East of England and they can offer unparalleled career and development opportunities.
Interested? Please send your CV or call 0161 707 1516