Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Central Manchester based legal organisation seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance and Admin Auditor to work in the Business/ Risk Management & Excellence team.
As an Internal Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the auditing of case files in order to ensure fully compliant and in line with regulations.
In addition, you will undertake management system audits for all standards implemented and introduced within the business, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 22301 as well as supporting the use of the EFQM Excellence Model to ensure that a culture of continuous improvement is nurtured within the business.
You will also work with other members of the Business Excellence team to analyse and report statistics, reviewing any risks, issues and opportunities for improvement as well as liaising with all Practice Groups and management teams to develop, monitor and ensure all quality standards are met and messages are delivered professionally, effectively and timely to the teams involved.
Experience is essential, as we are interested in someone who can:
- Support the Business Excellence team in the completion of the firm wide annual programme of internal audits
- Work with the Risk and Compliance Manager and Lead Compliance Auditor to design and undertake business process related audits in accordance with the audit programme, and giving consideration to all processes that impact on process performance.
- Provide an independent appraisal of the effectiveness and compliance with certifications, Company QMS and procedures, SLA's and where appropriate regulatory requirements.
What do I need?
- Experience of conducting independent internal audits across a range of procedures, processes, regulatory standards and quality management systems in an objective manner.
- Previous experience of working within a legal or otherwise regulated environment and good working knowledge of the Law and/or insurance industry and associated processes or procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record in building successful relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to present audit findings/areas for improvement to a range of stakeholders
- We would typically expect around 3 years' experience in a similar role and ideally prior experience of or awareness of International standards with a minimum of either ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001.
The role would suit someone from a strong Admin / Legal background who has meticulous attention to detail.