Up to £30638.17 per annum + + Annual bonus
15 days ago
As a result of an internal promotion, our client in the Chester area have a requirement for an Administrator within their Compliance team on a Permanent basis.
The Compliance Administrator will carry out a range of administrative activities at operational level to facilitate and account for the intake, storage, processing and removal of goods at the site.
- Ensuring that HMRC documentation requirements and routines are completed and compliant.
- Completing transactions on the accounting system that replicate operational and supply chain activities in relation to goods.
- Checking and validating these documents.
- Calculating Import Vat value computations for customs declarations.
- Processing import clearances as required.
- Validating production and rework operation reconciliations, uploading and processing these transactions on the duty management system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous exposure working in a customer service or finance position.
- Knowledge of customer planning and ordering processes.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to make things happen in a high pressure environment.
- Good IT/computer skills - MS Office (Excel, Word, SAP, etc.)
- Customer service focused.
- Teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with people both customers and within the business.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist