US$20.00 - US$25.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
* Assist with planning, creating, and development of content for the companys social media platforms, website, newsletters and other channels.
* Your creativity and exceptional writing and editing skills will be a crucial part of a small team
* Writing internal communication materials & supporting development of presentations
* Assist team with trade shows, press releases, website contect, social media and public relations
* Project management- Must be able to manage multiple projects
* Provide support to all areas of communication
**Must submit writing samples with resume
* Outstanding writer
* Extensive experience with PowerPoint and PhotoShop
* Social & Digital media
* Exceptional writing and editing skills as proven by clips or other pieces of writing
* Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and timeline
* Comfortable working collaboratively with peers at all organization levels
* Enjoy multi-tasking and be organized.
* Prior public relations, writing, and content creation experience, as well as experience with various technologies and best practices.
* Self-motivated and can work independently but also enjoy working on a team. Most of all, you bring a positive attitude
* Eye for design and help to develop visual assets (videos/photos) that demonstrate the company purpose, vision, values and behaviors.
* Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
* 2-3 years' experience
Keywords: Public Relations/Marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, adobe photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint, digital marketing, interpersonal communication skills,