North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + £300 - 350 per day
3 months ago
* To develop and execute external communications that meet specific business needs for
the UK Marketing department of a major Pharmaceutical Company.
* Work with the External Communications and wider External Affairs team to transform how
the marketing department communicates externally: demonstrating the value of external
communications and the opportunities for further development
* To understand brand requirements and advise on how external
communications can help meet business objectives
8+ years working in the healthcare/pharma communications field
* Strong UK experience
* Proven ability of influencing colleagues and senior leaders across organisations.
* Ability to utilise channels for business benefit within resource limits
* Can effectively delegate and manage 3rd parties to deliver outputs
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly.