€320.00 - €340.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Our client is looking for a Communications Expert. This role will be remotely based and you may need to travel across Europe in the future when safe to do so (travel costs will be provided on top of the day rate).
- The Consultant will be responsible to lead and ensure the successful adoption of Teams within Client's personnel, liaising effectively with user groups, new users, champion users and user communities.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan throughout the whole lifecycle/process.
- Develop communication and change management plans for the Teams implementation.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as newsletter, fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, web content, briefings and presentations.
- Preparation of Training Plan and Best Practice materials.
- Support the project teams to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support (including coordination of training).
- Articulate proposed change (current state/future state, scope, nature and vision).
- Manage and monitor change adoption.
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of KPIs reflecting the cultural change in Teams adoption.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant change management and strategic communications experience.
- Previous experience in communication and change management activities related to Cloud/M365 /Office 365 and Teams or other collaboration tools.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working directly with change councils and other stakeholders to identify roadblocks in change campaign delivery and implementation.
- Relevant Change Management certifications (i.e., CCMP) is would be an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered a plus.
For further information feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.