City of London, London
£37000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
29 days ago
- Commission and manage the use of external providers for partner research, document design, event management and branding/marketing.
- Actively manage and improve the reputation of LCCC through coordinating the delivery of key external publications support for all external content.
- Develop and execute a digital comms plan to support the delivery of the communications strategy.
- Support the Head of strategy, Stakeholders and Business Development more broadly in delivering and maintaining the LCCC partner management and external comms strategy, working in a co-ordinated way across LCCC.
- Actively run the content and co-ordination of external training events and workshops, primarily with scheme participants.
- Experience of delivering communications strategies and managing stakeholders in multi-institutional landscapes.
- Experience commissioning and managing work by external/outsources providers.
- Computer literate with extensive experience of MS Office and preferably some experience of Drupal software (used to maintain the website).
- Able to tailor complex information into clear engaging content for different audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in dealing with senior partners both internally and externally.