Greater Manchester, England
£450 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Communications, Change Management, IT, Business Change, Stakeholder, Managing, Coordinating, Management
Communications & IT Business Change Manager - Urgent role.
- Create and deliver effective two way employee and stakeholder communications that to support the delivery of a number of change projects within the IT portfolio.
- To work in partnership with the IT Leadership Team, Internal Communictions team and wider airport stakeholder community to help create, drive and embed the necessary capability and culture to deliver the IT strategic plan
- Managing and co-ordinating communication and change on a number of projects across 3 locations
- Develop the communication and change strategy for the IT portfolio.
- Build an understanding of both current and future business needs and customer/stakeholder requirements over the short to medium term and provide communication and change advice and guidance to support the achievement of the IT strategic plan via a robust communications and change strategy.
- To work with key stakeholders to develop communication and change campaigns to assist the IT department in meeting its strategic objectives. This will include the creation of a wide range of engaging content for diverse audiences working within a challenging and complex environment.
- Strong Communications and change experience within the IT sector
- Experience in successfully influencing and managing stakeholder relationships at senior levels and across functions
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of complex change programmes