£300.00 - £350.00 per day
5 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently recruiting for an interim Communications and Engagement Manager for a period of up to 3 months to be based at Stansted Airport.
The Communications and Engagement Manager will be responsible for the creation and effective delivery of two-way internal communication and engagement at London Stansted Airport Managing and co-coordinating internal communication and engagement at London Stansted Airport with an audience in excess of 1500 people.
- Ownership of the internal communications and engagement strategy for London Stansted Airport
- Implementation of the day-to-day plan for international communications and engagement at London Stansted.
- Work with key stakeholders (HR Director, Corporate Affairs Directors and the Airport Leadership Team) to understand current and future business needs and align these to the internal communications and engagement strategy and plan
- Provides advice and guidance to airport leaders and senior managers based on best practice, experience and acquired knowledge, on internal communication and engagement strategies and translates this into effective plans and deliverables
- To work with the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, and the wider MAG team, to deliver pan-group strategic campaigns and initiatives
- Responsible for the creation of a wide range of internal communications targeted at different audiences including written, printed and filmed communications along with the organisation of relevant employee events e.g. all colleague briefings
- Ensure all internal communication channels at London Stansted are kept up-to-date and relevant
- To develop close relationships with internal and external stakeholders across London Stansted to ensure internal communications reflect the needs and requirements of its audiences
- Responsible for running the regular engagement surveys and related activity for London Stansted Airport
You will have/be;
- Strong internal communications and engagement experience preferably within the transport sector
- Highly-motivated, creative individual with strong project management skills who is able to work on their own initiative, deliver to tight deadlines/budgets and build strong working relationships
- Experience in successfully influencing and managing stakeholder relationships at senior levels and across functions
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of complex change programmes
- In depth knowledge of effective communications techniques and delivery across the full range of face-to-face, digital (including social media), print and broadcast communication channels
- Proven ability to identify communications and engagement opportunities, provide practical and pro-active guidance and support to address business and operational issues in a customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for engagement and keeping up-to-date with the latest thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to multi task and work well under pressure Proficiency in photoshop and video editing a plus
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community