£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
25 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Learning, Development and Engagement Manager for our client based in Norwich.
To support the business to drive improvements in employee performance and engagement across all four UK sites. Supporting the business to maintain effective employee relations, creating a positive environment for business improvement and change. Your work will shape how we engage with our employees and help us consistently reinforce our client's culture and values. You will develop and improve current employee training schedules and devise new personal development plans to open pathways for employees to grow with our business. You will provide communications and engagement guidance to senior internal stakeholders, oversee our business as usual internal communications and engagement forums.
Principal Tasks of the Job /core responsibilities:
* Design and maintain an effective employee engagement framework to support the goals and vision of our People Strategy and Operating Plan.
* Monitor employee engagement through Employee Surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets.
* Work collaboratively with the HR team to analyse onboarding and exit data, recommending and leading on intervention to address retention issues.
* Oversee the Performance Management framework, ensuring that performance is recognised, measured & rewarded fairly, and, if required, deploying your coaching and motivational skills to individual's successes.
* Working with the H & S and HR teams to develop a Health & Well-being Strategy and implement Health & Well-being initiatives.
* Work with the Management team to engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and recognise and thank our colleagues.
* Support Managers and colleagues through change initiatives including new Ways of Working, to ensure the concerns of colleagues are addressed and they feel fully supported.
* Devising and implementing new internal communications best practice guidelines that can be understood and followed across the organisation, allowing a consistent approach to local communications delivery.
* As a key part of the Communications Senior team, lead on cross departmental and organisational initiatives including talent management.
* To communicate and engage with employees to drive the implementation of a "self-service learning strategy" through the Linked-In Learning programme, developing and recommending E-learning modules to encourage individuals to actively participate in their own self-learning and development.
Skills and Abilities
* Strong background in all aspects of training and development.
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and draw conclusions and provide insight and business focused recommendations.
* Well-developed communication and presentation skills and the ability to persuade and influence optimal outcomes.
* Adept at communicating, influencing, coaching, educating and supporting individuals to ensure a cohesive learning journey for the individual
* Proven experience of working in a training and development role.
* Experience of e-learning modular activities.
* Experience of blended learning solutions.
* Experience in supporting the full training cycle.
* Professional training qualifications would be beneficial.