Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Purpose of the role:
Communications & Change Management (COMGE) team collaborates closely with departments, subsidiaries and headquarters to deliver communications projects to the highest possible standard.
The Communications Analyst will support the Communications Senior Advisor and COMGE Manager on the delivery of a variety of projects relating to the following areas:
(talent attraction and employer branding)
* LinkedIn recruitment marketing strategy
* Careers site content
* Media contracts, planning and campaign strategy
* Alumni Programme candidate engagement
* Talent pipelining and engagement
Internal Communications and Employee Engagement
* IE Magazine
* Employee engagement initiatives
* Communications campaigns e.g. waste management & circular economy, annual strategy and Global Engage programme
1) Miscellaneous Communications
* Communications projects for other subsidiaries
Key responsibility areas:
* Plan and execute recruitment marketing and campaigns according to current and future hiring requirements in collaboration with the Global Resourcing team.
* Utilise LinkedIn tools to target relevant passive or active candidates with messages that promote as a desirable employer, driving traffic to open vacancies or increasing Follower base. Likewise for other media channels (including job boards or other media).
* Manage updates to Careers website, coordinating via colleagues and in alignment with internal processes, to promote careers at and convert relevant visitors to apply for available vacancies.
* Liaise with creative agencies and colleagues to plan and execute campaigns or other marketing/communications activities (online or offline), ensuring high standards of creative design and writing, high attention to detail and delivering to specific objectives.
* Close collaboration with Global Resourcing colleagues to manage the Programme and other talent pipeline communications, ensuring candidates in these talent pools are communicated with on a regular basis to keep them warm regarding future opportunities
* Support the Communications Senior Advisor in the delivery and maintenance of the Intranet site, ensuring content is up-to-date and high quality, and meets the needs of departments and employees.
* Contribute to IE Magazine (the magazine for employees), suggesting ideas for articles and coordinating content creation.
* Support the Communications Senior Advisor in employee engagement initiatives for local and/or international employees.
* Support the Communications Senior Advisor in delivering internal communications, either ad hoc or for campaigns, using the intranet, email, posters or other channels as appropriate, in order to ensure messages are communicated clearly and effectively to relevant groups of employees.
* Support the Communications Senior Advisor to deliver communications projects (print/video/online etc.) for either recruitment or internal communications-related projects.
Skills and competencies:
* Proven experience in a related role.
* Degree in relevant discipline (marketing, journalism, design, advertising, branding, communications, media, English, linguistics or other).
* Fluent in English. Other languages, particularly Italian or Spanish, beneficial.
* Writing and editing skills, able to adapt style for different audiences and communication channels.
* An eye for creative design.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Able to consider business objectives and target audiences in a multicultural context.
* Patient, considered, creative, confident person.
* Multi-cultural team worker who is able to deal with people from all over the world in a complex organisational structure. Able to build effective internal and external networks.
* Understands and prioritises the importance of data (e.g. analytics) in shaping strategies and generating new ideas.
* Keeps up-to-date with latest trends in communications and shares insights and ideas with colleagues.
* Project management and time management skills.
* Organised and able to deliver to sometimes short deadlines. Flexible if deadlines move unexpectedly.
* Able to prioritise work effectively.
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.