North East England, England
£17 - £18 per hour
12 days ago
Morson are proud to be partnering a global operation who are currently seeking a Commodity Buyer on a sort term basis.
This individual will be handling the procurement activities related to Real Estate/Facility Management for UK.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to self-manage workload, manage multiple projects in parallel, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, develop a commodity roadmap of projects and implement projects to achieve optimum results.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, must be organized, curious, self-driven and have a strong focus on optimization of sourcing activities through the development and implementation of procurement methodologies and strategies.
* Implement Real Estate procurement strategies based on market intelligence and overall Procurement strategy and gear Procurement processes towards strategic objectives and Customer service needs Support in implementing / expediting Sector / Corporate-specific cost reduction programs
* Contribution to cross-division cost optimization and exploitation of RE Procurement synergies at SGRE as well as ensuring SCM Compliance including P2P
* Drive Supplier Management processes (e.g. evaluation, development, initiatives, control) to obtain best suppliers and ensure transparency and early integration
* Collaborate with regional and global members of Supply Chain Management
*Immediate projects to manage: introduce here the priority tenders/needs we have in the pipeline
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
* 5 years of experience in Procurement
* Ideally 5 years of experience with sourcing or managing Facility Management services
* Sourcing activities: Experience in sourcing activities, tender preparation and execution
* Supplier Management: Experience in supplier implementation and management
* Negotiation: must be able to negotiate legal contracts, framework agreements and conduct business term and price negotiations utilizing various types of advanced negotiation concepts, including e-bidding and e-auctions
* Excellent time management skills ability to work with minimal supervision
* Results driven personality advanced interpersonal and communication skills
* Software skills Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ERP systems