Manage the Register of Undertakings and Assurances (U&A) / Commitments Delivery Tracker (CDT) and any Crossrail processes and procedures for the management of them on behalf of the Head of Sustainability and Consents. Liaise with staff in particular those identified as Commitment Accountable Managers, Action Owners, Supporting Managers, NR and other industry partners to ensure U&As are being managed and discharged in relation to the works for which they are responsible and that appropriate compliance evidence is being provided in CDT. Manage the CDT information input and reporting, including liaising with the Joint Sponsor Team, Project Representative and others on commitments issues as necessary.
- Manage the CDT including developments working with suppliers and consultants.
- Train programme staff on the use of CDT.
- Liaise, monitor progress, and advise Commitment Accountable Managers (CAMs), Action Owners (AOs) and other responsible U&A personnel on the position with commitments.
- Manage all the processes and procedures for managing commitments as they relate to the use of CDT.
- Produce reports on the issues and delivery of commitments.
- Liaise with IT on the management and improvements of CDT as required.
- Provide CDT training to all future users including contractors' commitments personnel
- Coordinate the activities of any administrative support provided for CDT.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate with all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for the vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.