13 days ago
Commissioning Technician, Contract, Nuclear, Berkeley
Experience of and/or qualifications in:
- Nuclear or other highly regulated industries
- Field EC&I commissioning
- Commissioning in a contracting EPC environment
- Process control systems and equipment
- Electrical and instrumentation systems
- Working within a certified quality management system.
- Process related industry.
- HNC/HND/Apprentice time served Electrical/ Control/ Instrument or Automation Engineering
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- ECS Black or Gold Card, CSCS or CCNSG 3 day card
- Supervisory experience of subcontractors.
- Adjusting and calibrating instruments
- Point to point and loop testing skills
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental approaches to testing & commissioning.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in the management of subcontractors in a test & commissioning environment.
Working Hours :-
- 10 Hours a day Mon - Thurs