2 months ago
Commissioning Technician (EC&I) , Contract, Nuclear, Burghfield
We are recruiting for an EC&I Commissioning Technician to undertake electrical or instrumentation commissioning activities.
Due to the nature of the position the candidate will need to have SC clearance in place.
The Technician shall:
* Report to the Company Supervisor or Engineer for all matters relating to quality and safety.
* Undertake the required work to support test and commissioning activities as described in the approved commissioning test sheets, operations and maintenance manuals and safe system of work.
* Preparation, application and removal of Temporary Commissioning Aids
* Interpret and implement the current requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Regulations (BS7671).
* Work in compliance with the requirements of the site permit system
* Adopt at all times the S*T*A*R*T principle. Stop, Think, Act, Review, & Tell, whilst engaged on all types of work.
* Attend weekly Toolbox Talks relating to matters of Safety and Company policy.
* Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
* Participate in the Pre and Post Job Briefs and Post Job De-Briefs
* Prepare and monitor the test areas and maintain housekeeping to a high standard
* Be flexible in their approach to work
* Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship (CITB/Company Training Scheme).
* Previous (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation
* CCNSG, Safety Passport /CSCS Card