*COMMISSIONING MANAGER - 2 YEAR CONTRACT – OUTSIDE IR35 - LONDON - £350 PER DAY*
Our client is a leading Fire & Security contractor that specialise in projects across the commercial and industrial sectors.
They currently require the services of a Commissioning Manager to oversee the commissioning of four commercial Fire Alarm Projects based in London.
Duties are to include:
- Managing FAT’s, SAT’s, Cause & Effect Testing, Integrated Systems Testing & Black Building Testing.
- Production Of Cause & Effects
- Attend Project Commissioning Meetings
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the Commissioning Engineers.
- Promote a hardworking, successful, and pleasant environment.
- Ensure all Systems are designed, installed, and commissioned to the relevant British Standards.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
- Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).
- Highly Experienced Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer / Project
- Capable of large multi panel network commissioning on Siemens Sinteso OR Cerberus Pro range
- Engineer / Commissioning Manager
- Major Construction Experience
- Technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems
- EH+S qualification – SSSTS or SMSTS
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson.