7 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering Consultancy who are leading the way within their market.
Due to their continuous growth and overall success, they are now seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to be engaged on a contract basis.
The role has been driven by my client's recent contract win based in Wimbledon.
This role will pay a pivotal part of the Commissioning/Site team who will ultimately provide support within the overall delivery, construction and commissioning works throughout the phase of the contract.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Ensure that all works are installed and executed in accordance with the contract documents.
- Ensuring that all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are submitted to the client in time for all programmed activity.
- To be proactively involved in supporting the Project Manager throughout the duration of the project.
- To maintain an accurately detailed daily site diary of site conditions, progress and the resources available to undertake the work activities throughout the construction phase.
- For providing Weekly Site Safety Inspection Report to the Site Manager and Health and Safety Manager
- Reporting to Site Manager to ensure that works are carried out only when prevailing conditions are suitable and that site conditions are appropriate and will not affect the works being implemented, or that the conditions could endanger any individual.
- For monitoring and recording specific or specialist deliveries to site to ensure that the condition of the load meets the standard. That the items are handled correctly, packaging is intact and that storage facilities are appropriate. Required protection is provided and correct handling techniques are applied at all times
- To supervise specific requirements on sites for all matters of health, safety, environmental and quality or security controls that must be undertaken in line with the agreed scope of works for all activities being undertaken
- To manage the electrical sub contractors during the installation phase and assist the commissioning team during the commissioning phase.
Due to the nature of the project, a TP144 holder is highly desirable along with a recognised qualification in a relevant discipline - minimum HNC and / or membership of a relevant professional body e.g. Incorporated/Chartered or equivalent.