Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Commissioning Engineer , Contract, Burghfield
Clearance: SC required. Can start on BPSS
The role exists in order to develop and implement site commissioning arrangements across all aspects of site activities (e.g. Installation, Commissioning, Operations) in support of the overall project lifecycle.
The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for ensuring that activities for the MENSA project, establish the implementation status of the above arrangements and the reporting of such information.
The Site Commissioning Engineer will also undertake specific activities on behalf of the Commissioning function as required.
Key Result Areas:
* Supervision of the Commissioning technicians under their direct responsibility.
* Adherence to the agreed Commissioning Quality Management System and ensuring that the commissioning team members correctly apply procedures, codes and standards to commissioning activities.
* Interface with the Client team and other project disciplines (Design Engineering, Training, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Construction, Operations and Maintenance)
* Functional inputs to Commissioning Deliverables.
* Day to day progress monitoring and reporting.
* Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports).
* Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) requirements - approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required.
* Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation.
* Ensuring that all mandatory test pre-requisites are in place
* Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work
* Responsible for the execution of commissioning tests to schedule.
* Responsible for the satisfactory completion of all commissioning execution records and results and control of all raw data associated with the tests they carry out.
* Review and acceptance of completed test records.
* Compilation and review of Commissioning LTQR packages
* Provision of discipline specific subject matter expertise.
* Day to Day planning of commissioning execution activities.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Recognised qualification in a related engineering/scientific subject
* IOSH Working Safely or IOSH Managing Safely or CCNSG Safety Passport
* Electrical or Mechanical Commissioning experience
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Experience in the nuclear industry
* Previous site experience (nuclear)
* AWE experience
* SQEP to deploy
* CSCS Affiliated cards
* For Electrical Commissioning Engineers only - 17th Edition IEE Regulations (Electrical)