£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Do you have a Law degree and the desire to use this knowledge to benefit a large, commercial business? Have you got a good understanding of contract law; being able to review and draft complex contractual documentation? Would you like the chance to join a business where you will have the opportunity to forge a progressive, long-term career? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Commercial/Contracts Officer to join a large engineering business in Gloucestershire. In this role, you will form part of the Commercial Team where you play a vital role in reviewing, drafting and issuing contractual documents to suppliers and customers. You will ensure that T&Cs are issued, compliant and adhered to whilst identifying any risk in contracts and mitigating this where possible.
This role will allow you the opportunity to utilise your degree and experience to benefit a successful, market-leading engineering business.
As Commercial/Contracts Officer you will:
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact on commercial and contractual matters for selected contracts
- Support the timely development, approval and issuance of bids and proposals
- Support the identification of commercial risk and the development and implementation of effective risk mitigation strategies and actions
- Ensure that the Company's contractual obligations are communicated to teams and support functions
- Support the resolution of commercial issues
- Supporting the procurement team in the negotiation of contractual agreements with suppliers and subcontractors
- Participate in the negotiation of any amendments to our existing contracts and new agreements
- Reviewing, re-drafting and supporting the negotiation of customer contracts and agreements.
- Help develop, improve and maintain Commercial policies and processes
To be successful in this role, you will hold a law degree (qualified or unqualified) with strong, working knowledge of dealing with various complex contracts. As this role will involve regularly reviewing contracts, T&Cs and framework agreements, an eye for detail is essential along with confident, demonstrable business and commercial acumen.
If you're looking to build on your experience to develop a rewarding career within a successful commercial team, this is the role for you!
For more information on this role, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…