£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Commercial Officer - Bristol
This is an exciting entry role into the discipline of Commercial and Contract Management.
As part of the commercial team you will be working to understand how we do business and be given responsibility for monitoring and reporting company and supplier performance ensuring delivery of key products, maintaining stakeholder relations, contract administration and information management, ensuring compliance against contract obligations.
- Monitor Ascent/supplier contract performance
- Monitor MOD/Supplier/Ascent compliance with
- Contracts and Commercial Law
- Contracts/Contractor's perform as required supporting delivery of our commitments to our customer whilst protecting the company's interests
- Contract administration Act as custodian of and administer Contracts & related contractual documents -- Contracts/Contractor's perform as required supporting delivery of our commitments to our customer whilst protecting the company's interests
- Manage stakeholder relations. Act as a formal contractual interface with MOD & suppliers Communications with our customer and suppliers are managed efficiently and effectively.
You will need to have some commercial exposure previously whether that be industry or degree based.