9 days ago
Do you have experience of working within a commercial management setting? Are you confident in your capability to draft and review commercial agreements and contracts? Would you like the opportunity to utilise your commercial knowledge and forge a long-term career path with a market-leading business? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Commercial Officer to join a large, successful engineering business based in Dorset. In this role, you will form part of the successful, ambitious Commercial Team where you will be reporting into the Head of Commercial. Your role within this team will be to provide specialist contract advice across all stages of the project lifecycle. From drafting and reviewing contracts through to managing negotiations and ensuring frameworks and agreements are adhered to, this is a varied and busy role where you will have the chance to work across a variety of tasks; utilising and growing your commercial management knowledge to your full potential.
As Commercial Officer, you will:
- Provide support and advice on commercial matters relevant to your assigned market area;
- Communicate policies, guidance and awareness to ensure best practice;
- Support on bids and proposals to develop a suitable risk/reward balance;
- Support contract negotiations with customers on behalf of the business;
- Manage contracts to improve financial position, customer satisfaction and performance;
- Identify and report on obligations and liabilities;
- Build and develop great long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working in a commercial setting; dealing with suppliers, contracts, framework agreements and T&Cs to ensure a business is safe and compliant in their operations. Knowledge of how contracts and agreements are drafted/reviewed is essential for this position as you will be working with a lot of contractual documents. As you will have the chance to support bids and proposals, you must be able to demonstrate good negotiation skills and the ability to review contract risk. Above all else, you will have the desire and drive to succeed and build on your already proven commercial experience!
If you're looking for the chance to work for a market-leading business, where you will have the opportunity to develop, learn and grow in your role - this is the role for you.
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.