£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a UK based solutions provider and systems integrator operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Officer to their well-established Greater London based team.
Purpose of Role;
- Responsible for all commercial activities through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a portfolio of accounts.
- The role will involve providing Commercial input to all areas of the Company thus ensuring that all commercial issues are effectively completed.
- Through life management of the commercial aspects of designated projects from pre-bid, through proposal preparation, negotiation, contract management and contract close-out.
- Preparing quotations and the commercial input to tender documentation in response to customer enquiries.
- Evaluating commercial risks and liabilities within contracts and briefing the business on risks and exposure.
- Preparation and negotiation of standard commercial agreements.
- Become the "go to" point for all commercial or legal queries raised for designated area of responsibility.
- Act as the commercial interface with customers and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner.
Skills, Qualification and Experience;
- A good level of higher education in a relevant discipline.
- London based (Loudwater or Greenford) with occasional UK and overseas travel
In return, the business offer competitive salaries but more importantly the opportunity to be part of an agile organisation, with the ability to make a real difference through the ability to be involved in multiple domains and projects, throughout the engineering lifecycle. Not only this but you will work in a dynamic environment where talent is recognised and promoted, independent of experience.