7 months ago
Commercial Officer - Dorset
To provide a specialist contractual service to the business at a tactical level and at all stages of the opportunity/project cycle.
* Experience of commercial management within the defence market in the UK and/or export markets.
*Able to draft and review a broad range of commercial agreements including terms and conditions of contract, NDAs, MoUs, Teaming Agreements and License Agreements.
* Able to manage and close negotiations within established contracting frameworks and defined parameters.
* An understanding of the obligations, liabilities and commercial risks within a contract.
* A thorough understanding of different pricing mechanisms and the associated risks and benefits.
* An appreciation of contract law and compliance/regulatory frameworks.
* The ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse complex commercial issues.
* Capable of building constructive and positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and with external customers both orally and in writing
* Highly motivated, a self-starter with initiative and capable of working with some supervision
* Capable of developing towards Commercial Manager role
Ideally you will be studying towards IACCM or equivalent and have previous commercial experience within a defence environment.