£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, benefits
16 days ago
Commercial Manager opportunity working for a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor Construction business within their Bristol Office.
The opportunity to work for an industry leading business Construction company on significant projects within the Bristol area.
The successful candidate will be a senior member of the project team as well as the Regional Team, reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager.
Responsible for the commercial staff on one or more projects and the timely delivery of the required commercial functions throughout all stages of the project, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Successful applicants will have a Construction build background, and experience managing projects from tender and pre-construction through to delivery and completion.
The successful candidate will have:-
- BSc Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management or equivalent experience/memberships
- Broad construction industry experience covering many sectors and markets in a Senior QS or Commercial Management position within an industry leading contracting organisations
- Sound commercial knowledge of the construction industry
- Proven experience in delivering projects from pre-construction through to project completion
- Competitive salary
- Car / Car Allowance
- Generous benefits and pension
- Industry leading training and development
- Flexible working and strong work life balance