Bristol / Remote Working
A major contractor is looking for a Commercial Manager for one of its projects in Bristol.
Team Management and Development
- Manage the recruitment and staffing structure/ utilisation for direct reports.
- Build team, manage the development of personal plans, establishment of objectives/targets for all direct reports and monitor on an ongoing basis - maintain performance
- Delegation of appropriate work to all staff, whilst maintaining accountability
- Encourage and develop a culture of contractual & commercial awareness on all projects.
- Assist with the development and training of Commercial Practitioners including supervisor / mentor / counsellor role for staff undertaking their APC or equivalent.
- Ensure the site teams adheres to group procedures and governance.
- Lead Team Meetings on a regular scheduled basis
- Construction background, ideally with experience in water / sewage or pipeline
- NEC3 Contract form
- Main contractor background