Horsham, West Sussex
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
12 days ago
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager with a background in civil engineering projects? Do you want to work for a specialist sub-contractor on various civil projects throughout the southeast? Do you want to work for a company that promotes and autonomous working environment? Do you want to play a pivotal role in the companies ongoing successes in the South East?
Then Vital want to talk to you!
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Civil Engineering subcontractor in the South East to assist them in appointing a new Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager. Within this role you would be expected to:
- Manage the commercial operations of various high value projects
- Liaise with operational staff and junior surveyors to ensure the profitability of projects
- Prepare bill of quantities for various projects
- Oversee the procurement and management of various supplies and contractors
- Act within the companies best interest to settle accounts
- Encourage and develop junior surveyors
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- NEC Contract experience
- Experience within groundworks, or concrete frames projects
- Degree education (or equivalent)
- Experience within a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package to the right person. If you would like more information, or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.