£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Commercial Manager - outer London
We are a UK based solutions provider and systems integrator operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets, delivering world leading products, solutions and services to our national and international customers.
We are currently seeking to recruit audacious and highly capable people to work on cutting edge technologies and inspire our up and coming team members to deliver best in class results.
Reporting into the commercial director you will responsible for:
To ensure the business strategy is translated into effective and practical commercial strategies that will deliver for the business leading and inspiring a contracts and relationships with customers.
To be responsible for all commercial activities, through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle, for a portfolio of accounts.
To be responsible for Commercial leadership, advice, proposals, negotiating, contract drafting and management of contracts with customers.
* Responsible for leading and providing commercial input for tenders, preparing offers, leading negotiations, preparation and negotiation of agreements. The role will involve delivering commercial and legal input to all areas of the business thus ensuring that all commercial activities are effectively managed through life to completion.
* Preparing and evaluating responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tenders.
* Negotiating with both domestic and international client/partner base and capturing in appropriate agreements / contracts.
* Drafting and negotiating Teaming and Partnering Arrangements.
* Preparing and negotiating all Commercial agreements
* Become the "go to" point for all commercial, or legal queries raised.
* Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner.
* Liaison with customers, stakeholders at both senior and working levels.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
* To have significant commercial management experience.
* A team player with experience working in cross-functional teams.
* Pipedrive, ERP systems and Microsoft office packages
* There maybe occasional UK and overseas travel