7 months ago
* A significant record of commercial management within the defence market in the UK and/or export markets.
* Able to draft and review a broad range of commercial agreements including terms and conditions of contract, NDAs, MoUs, Teaming Agreements and License Agreements.
* Highly skilled in structuring, managing and closing complex negotiations.
* A strong ability to to identify and understand the obligations, liabilities and commercial risks within a contract.
* A thorough understanding of different pricing mechanisms and the associated risks and benefits.
* An understanding of contract law and compliance/regulatory frameworks.
* The ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse complex commercial issues.
* Capable of building constructive and positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and with external customers both orally and in writing
* Highly motivated, a self-starter with initiative and capable of working with minimal supervision
* Develop winning bids whilst ensuring that commercial risks to the business are managed and mitigated.
* Managing contracts to ensure customer satisfaction whilst improving financial performance and reducing risk to the business.
Ideally you will be IACCM qualified or equivalent and have managed a commercial team previously