Horsham, West Sussex
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well-established and growing civil engineering/ ground works contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Be responsible for initiating and leading tasks/processes
- Pricing up and management of utility packages and new resource across the site offices
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work, and that of other commercial team members
- Ensure that the contractor's commercial position is protected using in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes
- Liaise with the client, PQS and Senior staff
- You are expected to manage and provide development/support to other commercial team members
- Move into a Commercial Management role and manage a team of QS'
The successful candidate/ applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience working within RC frames or Groundworks
- Working knowledge of NEC/JCT
- Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
- Have a full UK licence as travel to sites will be necessary
If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.